According to manufacturers, The Solo Stove Bonfire is considered as the world’s most unique fire pit. It was designed and engineered to provide the best backyard bonfire experience while it’s minimalist design pushes both the efficiency and combustion airflows of this product to its limits.
The materials that were used in making the solo stove bonfire is also of exceptional quality. It is made of the highest 304-grade stainless steel and was formed and measured to perfection. When it comes to beauty and durability, nothing comes close to the Solo Stove Bonfire.
Solo Stove Bonfire Product Description
- Solo Stove Bonfire, the world’s most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent-pending design sold over $1.1M sold on Kick starter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION – Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- EFFICIENT BURN/LOW SMOKE – A more complete burn means little to no smoke. It also means no more half-burnt logs to deal with.
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE – Since Bonfire burns with almost no smoke, you’ll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won’t smell. You’ll spend more time enjoying the fire!
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE – The Bonfire’s singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. Heavy-duty carry case included. Size: 14″ tall, 19.5″ diameter.
What Makes The Solo Stove Bonfire Special?
1. Engineered Airflow
The vent holes on the solo stove allow the preheated oxygen to fuel the flame which improves the combustion greatly. The vents also allow the fire to grow hotter while producing less smoke. Every hole in the solo stove is located at the outside bottom and inside the top of the fire pit. The holes at the bottom of the fire pit are responsible for drawing oxygen to fuel the fire underneath. Heated air from the bottom holes travels up through the double wall until it’s finally channeled out into the inner top holes. The airflow process of the solo stove was meticulously engineered to maximize efficiency.
2. The Fire Ring
Formed from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, the fire ring is deeply drawn with precision tooling. The design of the solo stove’s fire ring was specifically made in order to keep the fire centered and even at all times.
3. Very Easy To Use
The solo stove bonfire is very easy to use. Its singular construction means there is literally no set-up that you need to do or follow. It is also very safe to use in your porch or backyards because the bonfire won’t scorch the ground under it. To use it, just place your standard size logs inside your solo stove and light it. When the initial fire has started, the airflow process will begin to help the wood ignite.
You can store your solo stove bonfire in your house, in your car, or even at your friends place without any problem because every solo stove bonfire comes with a weather-resistant nylon carry bag.
Pros and Cons of The Solo Stove Bonfire
- Produces a substantial amount of heat with less wood.
- Superior steel quality construction for product longevity.
- It allows an efficient burn process so that you won’t deal with half burn logs.
- The solo Stove burns with almost no smoke.
- Very easy to use.
- Very portable and lightweight.
- Not ideal for outdoor cooking but it’s still perfect for roasting marshmallows and hotdogs.
- It does not come with handles for easy portability.
- A little bit pricy at $299.99 each.
Where To Buy The Solo Stove Bonfire
There are many retailers that sell this product. But the best place to buy one if you are looking for the lowest price is still at Amazon.
The Solo Stove was engineered to be the ultimate backyard fire pit. It was designed so that it can be easily used by anyone who wants to have the perfect bonfire in their backyards or patios. While the cost of a solo stove may be a little bit pricy, in the long run, it will still be a lot cheaper compared to other fire pit products because you will be spending less in terms of the cost of buying wood regularly. Also, the superior steel quality of the solo stove guarantees you that this product will last for a very long time provided you care and maintain it as is required. This solo stove may be a little bit expensive, but it is still absolutely worth your every penny.
Also Read: The Best Survival Kits Of 2020